STUDFORD LUXURY LODGES
Our sister venture Studford Luxury Lodges opened in Spring 2014…..
Situated in private woodland in the magnificent North York Moors National Park, our lodges are nestled 4 miles from the picturesque market town of Helmsley and just 2 miles from Ampleforth – ideally placed for enjoying everything that the area has to offer. We are a small family run business dedicated to providing the best self catering holiday accommodation in the region all year round. We promise a peaceful, secluded holiday experience ideal for families, couples and small discerning groups.
Stay with us for a unique holiday experience on stilts amid lush woodlands, we have just 6 lodges each architecturally designed and positioned to make the most of the tree lined views with spacious decking, private hot tub and sauna. Each tree house has exquisite designer furnishings and an interesting display of local original art and sleeps up to 6 people in 3 generous en suite bedrooms.
Each lodge has:
- Three king sized beds with handmade pocket sprung mattresses that can be made in to singles on request.
- TVs in every room with a 60″ Smart TV in the living area.
- Inbuilt sauna and outdoor hot tub on private decking.
- Playstation 4 with DVD and Bluray, Roberts sound system and ipod docking station.
- Nespresso coffee machine, dedicated wine fridge and Emma Bridgewater crockery.
- Boot room with washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board.
- Stylish Italian revolving wood burning stove
- Welcome hamper
- Complimentary bathrobes and towels during your stay
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- White Company starter toiletries
- Electric barbeque and Bramblecrest garden furniture
- Free wifi
Dogs are welcome in two of our lodges & there is disabled access to one lodge.
If you wish to dine out during your stay we can organise transport to The Fairfax Arms for dinner and then bring you back to your lodge when you are ready.
Please get in touch for more information or to view the tariff click here.